Woodbridge Capital (Woodbridge) is a leading Australian and New Zealand Investment Manager and alternative (non-bank) lender specialising in finance across Commercial Real Estate (CRE), Build to Rent (BTR) and Agriculture – with an ESG integrated investment process and philosophy.
Woodbridge is led by Managing Director and Chief Investment Officer, Andrew Torrington and brings a team of property professionals together with a 30-year track record in property finance and lending, real estate investment, development and construction. Team members have been involved in the deployment and management of over $5 billion of loans in Australia and New Zealand over the past 10 years with zero loan impairments.
The Woodbridge Private Credit Fund (the Fund) is an Australian open-ended, unregistered, unit trust. The Fund provides wholesale investors with direct and indirect exposure to secured Australian and New Zealand real estate loans across CRE, BTR and Agriculture – with an ESG integrated investment process and philosophy. All loans in the portfolio have a valuation prepared by an independent, qualified and registered valuer.
Fund at a glance:
- Stable monthly income with low capital volatility
- Wholesale managed fund providing access to a diversified portfolio of loans
- Asset-backed, senior secured, first mortgage loans only
- No mezzanine finance, second mortgage or corporate loans
- Management fee of 0.50% per annum (excluding GST)
- Minimum investment amount of AU$25,000