How WCM invests during a time of crisis
- When: Wednesday 1st April 12:30pm AEDT
- Presenter: Jon Tringale, Portfolio Manager, WCM Investment Management
Markets are in freefall amid uncertainty caused by the outbreak of the Coronavirus.
With borders closing around the world, public events cancelled, and millions of people forced to isolate at home, the Coronavirus panic is causing a level of market volatility seldom seen before.
So how are WCM’s portfolios positioned in such an unprecedented time?
In the coming week Contango will host an investor webinar with WCM Investment Management to discuss how the team manage their portfolios during times of market crisis.
In these sessions WCM will discuss:
- How WCM invests during a time of crisis
- What, if anything, changes in WCM’s investment process during periods of extreme volatility
- Where WCM is looking for opportunities during the current market crash
- The role corporate culture and expanding economic moats play in a company’s ability to weather a serious economic shock
This is a live and interactive session, and investors are encouraged to ask questions on the day. If you can’t make it to the live event but are interested in learning more, please register as a recording will be sent out after the session.
Jon joined WCM in 2015; his primary responsibility is portfolio management for our global, fundamental growth strategies. Since he began his investment career in 2008, Jon’s experience includes positions as an Analyst, on the trading floor with Wedbush Securities, and as Vice President at Gerson Lehrman Group. Jon earned his B.S. (cum laude) in Finance from San Jose State University (California).