WCM Quality Global Growth Long Short Equity Strategy
- Webinar 1: Wednesday 02 September at 10:00am AEST
- Webinar 2: Wednesday 09 September at 10:00am AEST
These sessions will cover the proposed long short strategy, WCM’s investment process, and how the team is investing in the current environment. Investors will be able to ask questions during the sessions.
Presenter: Ryan Quinn, Portfolio Manager, WCM Investment Management
Topics covered will include:
- the most important factors to consider in determining the trajectory of a company’s economic moat,
- how WCM’s success as a manager of its long-only portfolios translates to a long short strategy,
- the portfolio construction of the WCM Quality Global Growth Long Short Equity Strategy,
- an example of a company WCM likes on the long side of the portfolio, and
- an example of a company that WCM have shorted in the portfolio.
We hope that you can join us at one of these sessions. If you can’t make it to the live event but are interested in learning more, please register as the recordings will be sent out after the sessions.
We thank all of our investors for their continued support.